Last Updated: February 25, 2019
· Our website at http://www.liquidtheatrecollective.org/ (the “Site”); and
· Our social media pages (collectively the “Social Media Pages”)
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual. Personal Information we may collect includes:
We do not retain credit or debit card information: your donations are processed through third party payment processors.
Use of Personal Information
We and our service providers may use Personal Information:
To respond to your inquiries, fulfill your requests, process your donations, and provide you with related services.
To communicate with you about our current and upcoming performances, events and other initiatives.
To send you administrative information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
For our organizational purposes, such as data analysis, improving on and planning new performances and events, determining the effectiveness of giving campaigns and developing new campaigns, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, improving or modifying our Services, identifying donation trends, and operating and expanding organization activities.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Your Personal Information may be disclosed:
· To our third party service providers who provide services such as mailing, website hosting, data analysis, donation payment processing, information technology and related infrastructure provision, email delivery, auditing and other services.
· By you, on our Social Media Pages to which you can post information in response to our social media posts. Please note that any information you post or disclose through these services will become public information.
Other Uses and Disclosures
We may also use and disclose your Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) to comply with applicable law, to respond to requests from public and government authorities, to cooperate with law enforcement, or for other legal reasons; (b) to enforce our terms and conditions; and (c) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others. We may use, disclose or transfer your information to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
“Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual. Other Information we may collect includes:
Browser and device information
Information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies
Demographic and other information provided by you that does not reveal your specific identity, or information that has been aggregated in a manner that it no longer reveals your specific identity
Please note that we may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose.
Collection of Other Information
We and our service providers may collect Other Information in a variety of ways, including:
· Through your browser or device: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, and Internet browser type and version. We use this information to ensure that the Site functions properly.
· Using pixel tags and other similar technologies: Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used to, among other things, track the actions of Site users, measure the success of our marketing and giving campaigns and compile statistics about Site usage and response rates.
· IP Address: Your IP Address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider. An IP Address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user accesses the Site, along with the time of the visit and the pages visited. We use IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels, diagnosing server problems, and administering the Site. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP Address.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
In addition, we are not responsible for the information collection, use, disclosure or security policies or practices of other organizations, such as Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Apple or any other social media platform provider, operating system provider or device manufacturer, including with respect to any Personal Information you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with our Social Media Pages.
Third-Party Payment Services
We use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures designed to protect Personal Information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below.
CHOICES AND ACCESS
If you no longer want to receive our newsletter or email blasts on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out by using the mechanism contained in each such email.
If you would like to review or request changes to Personal Information you have provided to us, you may contact us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below.
Use of Services by MINORS
The Services are not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13) and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under 13.
The Services are controlled and operated by us from the United States and are not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of the United States.